13 August, 2012

Twitter Stories : Play me like your Bass (Perv Mizuki & Rui)

Okay , dass musste ich einfach reinstellen weil es einfach zu genial ist x'''D *dies*
Rui und Mizuki werden wieder einmal pervers . . .  ='3



Mizuki (Sadie): Won't anyone become my masseur.(( _ _ ))..zzzZZ)

I would like to employ you for everything from my face to my whole body. (/ _ ; )

Rui (SCREW): ლ(๏‿๏ ◝ლ

-- OK, this emoticon does say it all, no? Let's keep on reading!

Mizuki: Make my body your bass! \(//∇//)
Rui: Do you desire a play style involving licking? ლ(・ω・ლ)

Mizuki: You say this despite it still being noon... (laughs)

Rui: Isn't it usually late-night for us anyway? ლ(๏‿๏ ◝ლ

-- A wild hash-tag appears reading "Purity"

Rui: It's just what I've been called for... #Purity

 Ken (AND): Me, too. It called for me!

Ryoga (BORN): Dirty talk is the worst and so foul.

Ken: Ryo-kun joined us! (laughs)

TOMO (BORN): Shut up! You walking perverts~( ̄^ ̄)

Rui: Excuse me, as I have a strong dislike for dirty talk, would you please not draw me in on that?

TOMO: Again and again... (laughs)

Rui: Sorry, I think I just told the biggest lie in my whole life. ლ(๏‿๏ ◝ლ

Ryoga: TOMO-san is going to burst from dirty talk in the dressing room today. (>.<)

TOMO: Could you please use an emoticon that tells me, it's a joke?

-- Too bad, TOMO, I guess your fate has been decided! I guess if you want to read something "pure" drop in on RUKI's (the GazettE) and Riuki's (VelBet) talk on roller coasters. Here you have none of it...ლ(๏‿๏ ◝ლ (laughs)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Shut up you walking perverts XDDD
OMG , ich will nicht wissen was Rui und Mizuki
sonst noch so alles geschrieben/ (er weiss vielleicht auch gemacht ?) xD haben ~
Kawaii, kawaii  \(//∇//)

Source : MJP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bild