09 August, 2012

100 Questions to Hazuki (Lynch.)

Habe dieses Interview auf einer anderen Lynhc-Site gefunden und
fand es echt interessant und cool zu lesen :3

●birthdate
12/10
●blood type
B
●birthplace
Aichi Prefecture
●height and weight
174.3cm · 53~56kg (fluctuates daily)
●foot size
26.5 cm...maybe?
But I buy size 28cm for shoes.
●ring size
I don’t remember.
● Do you smoke?
I smoke brand ones.  The brand is KOOL KINGS.
●preferred cologne
TOMMY HILFIGER [tommy]
●cell phone model
DoCoMo P701iD
●cell phone ringtone
ring sound 1
●cell phone memory
I don’t wanna talk about the memory size, but let’s just say it’s limited.
●favorite brand
CREAM SODA, GARROT, LAD MUSICIAN, RUDE GALLERY, KATHARINE HAMNETT, Justin Davis
●favorite color
masculine colors
●favorite phrase
If you get knocked down, just get up again.  [taoreru toki ha mae nomeri]
●favorite food
chicken heart
●least favorite food
vegetables, relishes, shitload of others.
●Do you cook?  What's your specialty?
I don't cook.
●interests
sports, watching movies
●specialty
I'm oddly good at hiking (right foot only) and rowing a boat.
●strong point
I get hot easily.
●weak point
I get cold easily.
●bad habit
I touch my hair a lot...or so I hear.
●daily routine
alcohol
●something that was often written on your student report cards
The comments were always satisfactory.
●latest ‘it’ thing
kamikaze (cocktail)
●charm point
Apparently the shapes of my ears and fingernails are nice.
●weakness
shochu [Japanese liquor]
●thing that you collect
wine
●What kind of room do you live in right now?
a really good room
●favorite place
my room, hotel rooms, alcohol seating
●place you’d like to go
I have no interest in performing a live there, but the stage at Tokyo Dome.
●What do you do on your off days?
I lounge around and play the guitar all day long.
●something you bought recently
a headcase for the mike that I always use (the latest netting)
●last movie you saw
I watched HANABI (directed by Kitano).  I’m going to watch Sonatine now.
●latest frustration
There’s a shitload.
●your stress reliever
I can’t relieve it.  Let me know if there’s a good way.
●the most important thing to you right now
lynch. and everyone who’s been involved with lynch.
●person you admire
There’s too many to write.
●When was your first crush?
when I was 5
●Was that crush fulfilled?
Obviously not.
●type of female you get along with
someone cheerful and who likes alcohol
●type of female you don’t get along with
someone depressing and who doesn’t drink even though she can
●thing you look for in a girl
Be bold.
●What’s your fetish?
I’ve never thought about it.
●type of girl’s fashion you like
Nothing in particular.
●girl’s action that makes your heart beat
Depends on that girl.
●Do you confess straight out to the girl that you like?
I do.
●Your ideal date is?
trip to the onsen  [hot springs]
●What color is love?
This also depends on the other person.
●present you'd be happy to get
I’m basically happy with anything.
But relatively speaking, stuff like clothing and accessories.
Letters as well.
●Do you want to get married?
no
●name you’d give your child
something other than Hazuki
●the ideal man
someone who’s well-loved, regardless of seniority/juniority relationships
●something for which you’re glad you were born as a guy
that I don’t have periods and won’t get pregnant
●Would you be reborn as a guy or girl?
guy
●Why is that?
same as above
●Where do your eyes fly toward when you’re facing someone?
eyes
●childhood dream
Ultraman
●pleasure in your old age
Whether I can stay alive or not until I get old is the question.
●something you think is wrong with the world
There’s nothing right to begin with.
●How old do you think your mental age is?
later 20’s.
18ish when I'm drunk.
●How much is in your wallet right now?
32,514 yen  [$300~]
●Can you fall asleep and wake up easily?
I think so.
●Do you believe in fate?
I don’t care.
It doesn’t matter as long as the result is the same.
●thing you’re most concerned about right now
lynch. in 2008
●biggest prank you played on a member
I hid our support member, Junji’s PSP.
●best thing you’ve ever done
Nothing in particular.
●most expensive thing you’ve ever bought
Probably my guitar...ah, it’d be my car.
●I’ve kept it a secret up until now, but I’m actually OO!
Huh--.
●a recent first-experience
going to Hokkaido
●the greatest enemy in life is
myself
●if you weren’t a musician
biologist in the jungles
●if you were to grade yourself right now
52 points
●What you think about during lives?
I look at the audience’s hearts and my own figure.
●What do you drink on stage?
water
●something you have to do before lives
 Stretching, drinking a special drink, and a secret weapon to loosen up my voice.
Crazy high fives with the members.
●something you have to do after lives
First thing is going for a smoke.
●What do lives mean to you?
It’ll sound cheesy if I say it in words, so I don’t want to answer.
●instrument you use
PRS CE22
Squier STRAT
Bottom Wave Deluxe70
Fender Japan Jazz Bass
●Please make a resolution.  This year I’ll do OO! 
I’ll decline.
●musicians you’re friends with
TSUNEHITO  (D)
Nii  (girugämesh)
Mizuki  (Sadie)
Aki  (Sadie)
There’s a lot more, but these are the ones I often hang out with.
●the one thing you won’t give up is
being a vocalist
●favorite song out of your own songs
[I’m sick,b’cuz I luv u.]
It changes from time to time.
●your basic rule is
to be on time
●something you think you lack right now
sociability
●If you could become another member, who would you want to be?  Why is that?
I’m fine the way I am.
●If your wish came true, what would you wish for?
I want Doraemon’s pocket.
●food you want to eat right now
Sapporo ramen
●person you want to meet the most right now
friends from back home
●song you recommend right now
LUNA SEA [LOVELESS]
●favorite artist
For Japanese music, ELLEGARDEN, ACIDMAN and many others.  For Western, New School style.  LUNA SEA and Kuroyume are special.
●favorite celebrity
I don’t watch TV, so I don’t know.
●celebrity you’re said to resemble
I’ve often been told that I look like Nakashima Mika after I put on makeup.  But I don’t think we look alike at all.
●What you'd like to do in SHOXX in the future?
outdoor festival
●What does music mean to you?
light
●What does lynch. mean to you?
The only place where I can find out who I am.
●future aspirations
Live deeply and die happily.
●a word to yourself 10 years from now
Spend your money wisely.
●a word to each member
Reo --> Please go to sleep.
Yusuke --> Please fatten up.
Asanao --> Please laugh.
●a word to the fans
I love you.
Best regards from now on too.

Hazuki *0*
Hazuki with Mizuki (Sadie) ~<3
Tsunehito (D) with Hazuki ~<3

~~~~~~~~~
Yusuke with Mizuki ~<3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bild